ALANA CHELSEA BOOT
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free Shipping over $100
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Miss Chelsea, you did it again. When you find yourself loving this boot, ask yourself: is it the everyday ease? Is it the orthotic-infused comfort? It's all of the above. No wonder these suede boots are on everyone's style radar. From Vionic®.
- Suede upper, pull-tab heel, side panels
- Removable microfiber-wrapped EVA footbed Durable rubber outsole with textured tread offers good traction on a variety of surfaces
- Podiatrist-designed orthotic footbed with Orthaheel® technology and a deep heel cup helps stabilize and support your foot's natural alignment while wearing
- Three-zone comfort with ultimate arch support
- Helps to relieve common causes of heel pain and knee pain, related to over-pronation and flat feet
- An ideal complementary option for orthotic or arch support wearers, particularly at home on hard flat floors
- APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Water repellent
- Bottom construction: Holden
- Approximate measurements: Heel 1"H; Shaft 4-6/8"H; Circumference 11-4/8"
- Measurements were taken using a Medium size 9; measurements may vary depending on size
- Fit: true to size; recommended 20 to 30 minutes of break-in time for the first few days of wear
- Leather/textile upper; textile/man-made lining; man-made balance